Information Collection and Use
Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or reconfigure a Envoys, Inc/OpsFox Inc account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address.
Credit Card information provided for Paid Accounts: When supplying us with your credit card information, this transmission will be protected by an SSL Certificate and stored in a PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant Storage Facility. We will never disclose your payment information to a 3rd party.
Additional Information: You may provide us with additional information to help us better understand or service your needs this may include things information like the industry you serve and the tasks you use our services for
Location Information: You may choose to include location in your submissions.
Personal Information: The preceding Information Collected Upon Registration, Credit Card Information, Additional & Location Information is collectively referred to as “Personal Information” in this policy.
Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with advertisements, may also be included in Log Data.
Links: Envoys, Inc/OpsFox Inc may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services including the use of third party connectors by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as searching and looking at public user profiles or lists. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. Envoys, Inc/OpsFox Inc may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
Third Party Services: Envoys, Inc/OpsFox Inc uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services, such as hosting our various blogs and wikis, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
Legal Basis for Processing
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information with your consent, such as when you use a third party destination to which we forward your data.
Service & Billing Notifications: We may also use your Personal Information to notify you about changes to our platform and or any products or services we offer or provide through it and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
Law and Harm: We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Envoys, Inc/OpsFox Inc’s rights or property.
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public the number of users who submitting data through your account and the fact that you are a user of our services.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools to access or modify the Personal Information you provided to us and associated with your account. Unless you have provided EU Personal Information, which is covered by Users Outside of the United States (please see section below), we will evaluate requests on a case-by-case basis.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used by us to promote our own products or services, you can opt out by logging into our Services and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Your opt-out would not apply to disclosure to a third party that is acting on our behalf and under our instructions in support of our permitted uses of your Personal Information.
Users Outside of the United States
If you are a resident of the European Union, please note that the EU has determined that the laws of the United States do not provide adequate protection for your Personal Information. Accordingly, we are transferring your Personal Information from the EU to the United States under the terms of our certification with the U.S. Department of Commerce under the Privacy Shield. You can find more information on your rights under the Privacy Shield at https://www.privacyshield.gov. Under the Privacy Shield, we have committed to treat all Personal Information received from the EU (“EU Personal Information”) in the manner required by the Privacy Shield Principles, and we follow internal procedures for verifying that our commitments under this Policy have been implemented. Our compliance with this obligation can be investigated and enforced by the FTC.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you will have the following additional rights with respect to EU Personal Information:
- If we intend to disclose your EU Personal Information to any third party that will have the right to process your EU Personal Information, we will enter into a contract with that third party that provides that your EU Personal Information may be processed only for limited and specified purposes consistent with the consent that you have provided to us, and that the third party must provide the same level of protection for your EU Personal Information that we are obligated to provide under this Policy while it is processing your EU Personal Information. In addition, we will notify you if that third party will have the right to determine the purposes for which it will process your EU Personal Information and the means it will use to process your EU Personal Information (rather than just providing requested assistance to us in support of our permitted uses of your EU Personal Information).
- If your EU Personal Information is being processed by automated means, you have the right to obtain a copy of your provided EU Personal Information, together with certain additional Personal Information that we have generated as a result of your use of our services, in a structured and commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer such Personal Information to another service provider. Upon your request, we will transfer that Personal Information directly to another service provider if it is feasible for us to do so.
- If we are processing your EU Personal Information based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- You may restrict our use of your EU Personal Information, by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com, if you have contested the accuracy of that information, or if the processing is unlawful or you need the information to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim. We will then store your EU Personal Information and process it only with your consent, or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or to protect the rights of others. The restriction with respect to information claimed to be inaccurate would end if we verify the accuracy of that contested information.
- Upon our receipt of your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our verification of your identity, we will advise you whether or not we are processing EU Personal Information concerning you and, if so, will provide you with a copy of your EU Personal Information being processed and certain information about the nature and purposes of the processing. If your EU Personal Information is used for automated decision-making, we will provide you with information on the logic being used and the types of decisions being made. You may correct any such EU Personal Information that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Upon your request, we will erase any of your EU Personal Information that is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, or that is being used for direct marketing purposes, or if our use is based on your consent and you withdraw that consent.
- Our Services may be used by children in the European Union between the ages of 13 and 16 only with parental consent. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child in the European Union under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. In addition, if we have collected Personal Information from any child in the European Union to provide goods or services to that child for a fee, we will erase the Personal Information of that child upon request.
- If we are using your EU Personal Information on the basis of your consent, and we change our Policy to permit any use or disclosure of your EU Personal Information that is materially different than the uses for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you, we will obtain your consent before we make such further uses of your EU Personal Information.
If you have a complaint about our compliance with this Policy or the Privacy Shield, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are an EU resident and you still are not satisfied, you may have the right, under certain conditions, to invoke binding arbitration. Alternatively, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority in your country of residence in the EU. You can find more information on your enforcement rights at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
- In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Envoys, Inc/OpsFox Inc commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Envoys, Inc/OpsFox Inc at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In cases of onward transfers of data, received pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, Envoys, Inc/OpsFox is potentially liable.
Changes to this Policy
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
1 Broadway, 14th Floor
Cambridge MA 02142
Via our telephone number:
If you have a complaint that has not been satisfied by contacting us at one of the addresses above, you have the right to complain to the independent public authority created by your country of residence with the responsibility for monitoring the laws governing the processing of Personal Information.